No DVI output from FX5200

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b C Monitor
April 15, 2004 3:44:29 PM

I have a GeForce FX5200 with analog and digital outputs. I get video when
my TFT is connected to the analog output but not to the DVI output. The
problem is not with the monitor as I have tested the monitor with another
NVidia card. I have the latest driver (version 5.6.7.2). Can anyone
suggest a soultion! I want to be able to run dual monitors.

Thanks

More about : dvi output fx5200

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 16, 2004 6:19:55 AM

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:44:29 +0100, "Simon Hooper" <not@validaddress.com>
wrote:

>I have a GeForce FX5200 with analog and digital outputs. I get video when
>my TFT is connected to the analog output but not to the DVI output. The
>problem is not with the monitor as I have tested the monitor with another
>NVidia card. I have the latest driver (version 5.6.7.2). Can anyone
>suggest a soultion! I want to be able to run dual monitors.
>
>Thanks

But does your Monitor have a DVI Input and is it enabled..?