No DVI output from FX5200

I have a GeForce FX5200 with analog and digital outputs. I get video when
my TFT is connected to the analog output but not to the DVI output. The
problem is not with the monitor as I have tested the monitor with another
NVidia card. I have the latest driver (version 5.6.7.2). Can anyone
suggest a soultion! I want to be able to run dual monitors.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about output fx5200

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:44:29 +0100, "Simon Hooper" <not@validaddress.com>
    wrote:

    >I have a GeForce FX5200 with analog and digital outputs. I get video when
    >my TFT is connected to the analog output but not to the DVI output. The
    >problem is not with the monitor as I have tested the monitor with another
    >NVidia card. I have the latest driver (version 5.6.7.2). Can anyone
    >suggest a soultion! I want to be able to run dual monitors.
    >
    >Thanks

    But does your Monitor have a DVI Input and is it enabled..?

Nvidia DVI Monitors Graphics