Leadtek 5950 Ultra and pc switch on problems

I have some problems switching on the pc from cold. The screen displays
coloured bars, the hard disk can be heard parking and restarting etc etc..

This goes on for about 10 minutes, then a quick push of the reset button and
the pc boots normally.

My thoughts are either the PSU is not able to deliver enough power when cold
and the 5v rails are dipping, or there is a heat issue, the video card does
seem quite loose in the AGP slot, and maybe with a bit heat makes a better
contact?

My pc is as below:

Asus A7N8X
1 gig of Kingston DDR400 PC3200 memory
80 gig Seagate
120 gig Western Digital
Sony DWU10 DVD/CD burner
Benq DVD Rom
Leadtek 5950 Ultra
Antec Tru Power 430W PSU
Floppy drive with built in multicard reader
Audigy Platinum Pro Ex Soundcard

Anyone else have this problem?

"huLLy" <hully@despammed.com> wrote in message

> My pc is as below:
>
> Asus A7N8X
> 1 gig of Kingston DDR400 PC3200 memory
> 80 gig Seagate
> 120 gig Western Digital
> Sony DWU10 DVD/CD burner
> Benq DVD Rom
> Leadtek 5950 Ultra
> Antec Tru Power 430W PSU
> Floppy drive with built in multicard reader
> Audigy Platinum Pro Ex Soundcard

And an AMD3000...