BFG Tech ASYLUM GeForce Insane Graphics card question...

I bought an ASYLUM GeForce FX 5200 256MB graphics card for the computer that
I'm building. I wanted to make sure that this card is compatible with the
Asus P4P800 motherboard. There is an AGP slot on the Asus Motherboard and
it specifies that an 8x card can be used but I was wondering if the FX 5200
is a 1.5V video card. Apparently that's the only voltage capacity that the
Asus board can handle. Will the FX 5200 card work in this motherboard?

Thanks.

D.C.

--
THEESUBONEGENIUS
D. Chandler

    "Montgomery BOO...URNS" <solitude439@rcn.com> wrote in message
    > I bought an ASYLUM GeForce FX 5200 256MB graphics card for the computer
    that
    > I'm building. I wanted to make sure that this card is compatible with the
    > Asus P4P800 motherboard. There is an AGP slot on the Asus Motherboard and
    > it specifies that an 8x card can be used but I was wondering if the FX
    5200
    > is a 1.5V video card. Apparently that's the only voltage capacity that
    the
    > Asus board can handle. Will the FX 5200 card work in this motherboard?

    Yes... it will work.

    Tim

Nvidia Graphics Cards Motherboards Geforce Graphics