5900's vs 6800nu

I think would make a cool bench be to see how faster is the 6800 nu compared
to a 5900 or 5950 ultra and non ultras.

When released it would be.

It would also be cool if you could have proper grammar.

wired and confused wrote:
> I think would make a cool bench be to see how faster is the 6800 nu compared
> to a 5900 or 5950 ultra and non ultras.

>When released it would be.
>
>It would also be cool if you could have proper grammar.

LOL. Don't you mean "use proper grammar"?

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:12:48 GMT, Justin Olanin <newsgroup@olanin.net>
wrote:

>When released it would be.
>
>It would also be cool if you could have proper grammar.

I don't think that your own grammatical usage in the last sentence is
a brilliant example.....

There is a biblical saying which (when translated into modern idiom)
goes like this:-

"Take the plank out of your own eye before removing the speck of
sawdust in somebody else's eye."

John Lewis

>wired and confused wrote:
>> I think would make a cool bench be to see how faster is the 6800 nu compared
>> to a 5900 or 5950 ultra and non ultras.

I dont think anyone here is brilliant except me.