Anybody playing the VC mod Long Night?

Craig

I just downloaded the VC mod Long Night and got it going. It looks great
and has actually pulled me away from San Andreas. I am stuck though and I
could not find anything in the readme with the mod. After leaving the
VROCK studio, I made it down to the movie studio. When I got there, I
found a soldier that asked me a question about somebody called Ramirez and
on the screen is a response of YES or NO. How do I respond? I've hit just
about every button on the keyboard, mouse and gamepad but nothing happens.
Other than that, this looks like one hell of a mod!

Craig wrote:
> I just downloaded the VC mod Long Night and got it going. It looks great
> and has actually pulled me away from San Andreas. I am stuck though and I
> could not find anything in the readme with the mod. After leaving the
> VROCK studio, I made it down to the movie studio. When I got there, I
> found a soldier that asked me a question about somebody called Ramirez and
> on the screen is a response of YES or NO. How do I respond? I've hit just
> about every button on the keyboard, mouse and gamepad but nothing happens.
> Other than that, this looks like one hell of a mod!

Sorry can't help you but i'm def. gonna download the mod, i've heard
very good things about it

Craig

Fishcake <news@REMVESPAM__tsmith.org.uk> wrote in

> Sorry can't help you but i'm def. gonna download the mod, i've heard
> very good things about it

Download the mod, it is worth it! I made it past my initial problem, but I
am now stuck on a mission that has taken me at least 5 attempts so far
without passing. One of these times I'll finally get this mission!