Money no object

What is the most stable card that will kick all the others asses?

Repeat subject line.

thx

WS

"W????n" <warren.s@youspammer.org> wrote in message news:<WEdhc.25177$hw5.39417@attbi_s53>...
> What is the most stable card that will kick all the others asses?
>
> Repeat subject line.
>
> thx
>
> WS

Depends on many factors... untill both the 6800 and the X800 are out
we basicly are not sure!

Once they are out we probably can say more...

"W????n" <warren.s@youspammer.org> wrote in message
> What is the most stable card that will kick all the others asses?

Well there are some professional cards costing upwards of $60,000.. but you
did say money no object..

The NVidia 6800 Ultra. It will be on the market in about two months.

--
DaveW

W????n wrote:
> What is the most stable card that will kick all the others asses?
>
> Repeat subject line.
>
> thx
>
> WS

ATI Radeon 9800 XT.

Or wait a few weeks and get the next generation, and keep reading the forums
to see which seems to get the most praise.

--
Don Burnette

NaDa

"W????n" <warren.s@youspammer.org> wrote:
> What is the most stable card that will kick all the others asses?
>
> Repeat subject line.
>
> thx
>
> WS

The most stable is Mastercard.

Well i still use a 4600 they whoop ass bro.