nView - how can i stop taskbar spanning?

Tim

I've just installed the latest drivers from the nVidia web site, and
have set up Windows to span horizontally across my two screens.

I want to prevent the taskbar from spanning across the two, or
alternatively have the same taskbar on both; just not stretched across
the two!

There is an option on the "Windows" tab of "nView Desktop Manager"
which says "Limit taskbar to a single monitor" but the option is
always grayed out.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Tim

Whisper

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2003

I had this problem once also, it start working again with a newer driver.
No idea which driver I used, but the newest works.
Which card do u have and which driver ?

"Tim" <timpharrison@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've just installed the latest drivers from the nVidia web site, and
> have set up Windows to span horizontally across my two screens.
>
> I want to prevent the taskbar from spanning across the two, or
> alternatively have the same taskbar on both; just not stretched across
> the two!
>
> There is an option on the "Windows" tab of "nView Desktop Manager"
> which says "Limit taskbar to a single monitor" but the option is
> always grayed out.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Tim

TRENDING THREADS