Dual Monitor problem??

I just installed a second monitor and windows recognizes it. I have a
desktop that I can drag and drop icons to.......but that is all I seem
to be able to do!! Is that all??

Thanks,
Wildbill

A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Geforce FX 5200 128MB
Windows XP Home SP1
3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD1600JB 160GB Hard Drive

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:24:06 -0400, Wildbill <> wrote:That'sok, I
figured it out.

>I just installed a second monitor and windows recognizes it. I have a
>desktop that I can drag and drop icons to.......but that is all I seem
>to be able to do!! Is that all??
>
>Thanks,
>Wildbill
>

>A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
>AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
>2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
>Geforce FX 5200 128MB
>Windows XP Home SP1
>3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
>DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
>Western Digital Caviar WD1600JB 160GB Hard Drive

A7N8X-E Deluxe Revision 2.xx BIOS 1008
AMD Athalon XP 2800+ Barton Core
2 X- Xerox (512 MB PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Geforce FX 5200 128MB
Windows XP Home SP1
3Dvision TV/FM/Video Capture
Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 8 40GB Hard Drive
Western Digital Caviar WD1600JB 160GB Hard Drive
........and the list goes on.........

TRENDING THREADS