Driving School

joel

How do I drive on 2 wheels? Do i just use the normal keys for steering, or
other ones to balance properly? On the PC this is.

Thanks

Joel wrote:
> How do I drive on 2 wheels? Do i just use the normal keys for
> steering, or other ones to balance properly? On the PC this is.
>
> Thanks

Yeah, I think you just have to balance correctly for a few seconds. It is an
pain, but if I can do it (eventually!) anyone can ;-)

--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

In message <42c3ceba$0$24005$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au>
"Joel" <joelab123@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How do I drive on 2 wheels? Do i just use the normal keys for steering, or
> other ones to balance properly? On the PC this is.

Is that for 'Wheelie Weave'? I had the most success by slighting
turning into the ramp as the car left it. It sets you up fairly
straight with the goal cones, you only really have to watch your
braking.

Cheers,
Rob