Zone Alarm Security Suite 6 problems...and questions

I have just 9installed ZASS6 and am having some problems, also have a
question or two.,......or threee... :>)
I am running XPPro sp2
1. In OUTLOOK(2000), how can I get rid of that splash screen that opens
every time outlook opens?

2. How do i configure ZASS to work with a RR reader...specifically
NEWSREADER..I have all the prmissions set to allow, and ye4t, the program
cannot refresh, and when selecting an article to read in any of the feeds,
it will not open the article.

3. It seems to cause system hangs, OUTLOOk hangs, IE hangs..you name it....

I am not nuts about Norton, which was on the computer, but at least things
worked and I didn;t have to restart the computer by pushing the button every
hour or so when app hangs.

4. I can log into the forums, but no page will open...i cannot reply, i
cannot configure, i cannot access macros,icons,etc etc. Every single link
gives me and "ERROR ON PAGE" notification. In the entire Zone LAbs site,
including the forum pages, the only links that work are to the products, and
buying them...also, I can link to the contact zonelabs page. Which is
convenient of course since I can hardly do anything else.lol.....

5. When an alert come on about a program and the little blue words are
there..View MOre Info or something like that, if I make the mistake of
clicking on it, everything hangs.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me. I have done all I could think of
and am very close to uninstalling the whole shebang(including the two little
apps I bought with it..they also make big problems for me).

I don;t want to do this, cause i know that the product is supposed to be
the best there is in poprtection, byut it's user interface is
impossible....and it is really casuing me grief.

katiejay

Oops, I meant ZA not Norton, but it's the same thing with either one of
them.

Duane :)

I've had adequate success with the free version of ZoneAlarm. The features
beyond those
provided by the free version are easily available for free: avast!
anti-virus, Spybot Search
and Destroy, Microsoft AntiSpyware. There are good reasons for going with
Mozilla Firefox
as a browser and Mozilla Thunderbird for your emailer. I still use Outlook
Express as my
newsreader but only because I've not taken the time to find a replacement.

(And don't forget the Open Office suite of programs for a free, open source
replacement of
the Microsoft Office suite.)