Leadtek Expert & Dual Monitors

Having trouble dragging and hot-keying my TV Picture from the default screen
the secondary screen.

The border only contains a blacked-out screen in secondary monitor; when the
window is partly dragged, that part on the secondary monitor is black,
whilst the
part of the window in the primary monitor shows the proper TV image.

If the window is partly dragged, I can pull it back to the primary monitor,
but if
I completely drag it, then the program locks up, ans I have to end task or
re-boot.

Windows XP Pro, Leadfast 280D NVidia Graphics (GF 4 Ti4800). I have
ViVo disabled.

Maybe I have a setting wrongly configured on the Graphics Card ?

Help.

Adrian

Putting the TV display on the second monitor has never
been supported on the VIVO cards. Not sure why. I get
the same behavior you do. I remember getting a message
in the TV window that the secondary display was not
supported too.

Alan

"Adrian Blundell" <robinhood@dart.net.au> wrote in message
> Having trouble dragging and hot-keying my TV Picture from the default
screen
> the secondary screen.
>
> The border only contains a blacked-out screen in secondary monitor; when
the
> window is partly dragged, that part on the secondary monitor is black,
> whilst the
> part of the window in the primary monitor shows the proper TV image.
>
> If the window is partly dragged, I can pull it back to the primary
monitor,
> but if
> I completely drag it, then the program locks up, ans I have to end task or
> re-boot.
>
> Windows XP Pro, Leadfast 280D NVidia Graphics (GF 4 Ti4800). I have
> ViVo disabled.
>
> Maybe I have a setting wrongly configured on the Graphics Card ?
>
> Help.
>
> Adrian

It used to be able to transfer to window to the secondary monitor, but
the PVR Program was buggy, even just using the primary Monitor.

This problem started after I updated Drivers and Program a few months
back.

The new Drivers are now stable, so long as I don't try to move to the
second Monitor.