710X Gateway both SATA and IDE hd?

Je

Looking inside of the 710X it looks like it also has an IDE hd controller.
Am I seeing right?

Thanks
--
Email no good, reply to group

The 710x supports both ide and sata. Personally I had this and then got
rid of it but i had a 400gig sata and a 160 gig ide hard drive in it and
it worked perfect.

Ryan

Je

Thanks....you got rid of the pc??