Zalman fanless GPU cooler

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a new video card. The Sapphire 9800 pro w/ 256 mb
comes with the Zalman fanless cooler. Are there any cards like this coming
out with the nVidia NV40 chipset?
2 answers Last reply
More about zalman fanless cooler

    "boe" <boe_d@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Hrgjc.44033$aQ6.2695321@attbi_s51>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm currently looking for a new video card. The Sapphire 9800 pro w/ 256 mb
    > comes with the Zalman fanless cooler. Are there any cards like this coming
    > out with the nVidia NV40 chipset?

    Pfff, that card will run hot... hotter then the 9800 XT ..and probably
    even heater has the X800

    But Zalman has a fan that can run either on 7v or 12v. Self I have a
    9800 Pro with a Zalman Heatsink..and I was adviced and it's needed for
    the extra fan to be there. Even if it's just running at 7v..air must
    flow!

    > But Zalman has a fan that can run either on 7v or 12v. Self I have a
    > 9800 Pro with a Zalman Heatsink..and I was adviced and it's needed for
    > the extra fan to be there. Even if it's just running at 7v..air must

    ....which doesn't matter much. At the lowest fan speed setting (5V), the
    fan is probably inaudible during normal use. It certainly lived up to my
    expectations. :)

Nvidia Zalman Cooling Graphics