Stuck on GTA SA - help

I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I cannot
find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done all
jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?

Cheers,

EmJ.

EmJayEm wrote:

> I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I cannot
> find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done all
> jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?
>
> Cheers,
>
> EmJ.

you should be doing yay kaboom or something, last proper mission on
that island. It should show up as a marker at CJ's garage, I think.
Sometimes you have to accept phonecalls before things happen so if
he's sitting in a car get him out and walk him round, but try your
garage and see if there's a marker there.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:03:24 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>EmJayEm wrote:
>>
>> I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I cannot
>> find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done all
>> jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> EmJ.
>
>you should be doing yay kaboom or something, last proper mission on
>that island. It should show up as a marker at CJ's garage, I think.
>Sometimes you have to accept phonecalls before things happen so if
>he's sitting in a car get him out and walk him round, but try your
>garage and see if there's a marker there.

Doesn't the marker move to the construction zone for at least one
mission?

> EmJayEm wrote:
>> I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I
>> cannot
>> find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done
>> all
>> jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?

> you should be doing yay kaboom or something, last proper mission on
> that island. It should show up as a marker at CJ's garage, I think.
> Sometimes you have to accept phonecalls before things happen so if
> he's sitting in a car get him out and walk him round, but try your
> garage and see if there's a marker there.

There is no marker at the garage. I've walked around a bit and had no phone
call. What else do I try?

Cheers,

EmJ.

EmJayEm wrote:

> > EmJayEm wrote:
> >> I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I
> >> cannot
> >> find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done
> >> all
> >> jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?
>
> > you should be doing yay kaboom or something, last proper mission on
> > that island. It should show up as a marker at CJ's garage, I think.
> > Sometimes you have to accept phonecalls before things happen so if
> > he's sitting in a car get him out and walk him round, but try your
> > garage and see if there's a marker there.
>
> There is no marker at the garage. I've walked around a bit and had no phone
> call. What else do I try?
>
> Cheers,
>
> EmJ.

I'm trying to think which comes in what order, and what you could have
missed. Have you done

24. Pier 69

Starting Point: Just across from Pier 69

It's an unusual starting place for a mission as it's almost down where
the submarine is parked.

--

Jack Crack wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 00:03:24 GMT, Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >EmJayEm wrote:
> >>
> >> I'm stuck on GTA SA, just done the mission The Da Nang Thang. Now I cannot
> >> find anymore missions to do. Woozies is no longer on the map. I've done all
> >> jizzy missions. Done Driving school. Done ZERO's Missions. Where next?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> EmJ.
> >
> >you should be doing yay kaboom or something, last proper mission on
> >that island. It should show up as a marker at CJ's garage, I think.
> >Sometimes you have to accept phonecalls before things happen so if
> >he's sitting in a car get him out and walk him round, but try your
> >garage and see if there's a marker there.
>
> Doesn't the marker move to the construction zone for at least one
> mission?

I think so but it's an early one. I am trying to recall which ones can
be done out of order, so to speak, but which need to be done to move
on. That's why I suggested pier 69 in my second post as it comes after
Jizzy but I don't think it involves the other characters from San
Fiero I could point him to the FAQ for San Fiero but there are a lot
of give-aways if someone doesn't want too much information. Mind you,
I almost gave him a run through of the full 69 mission :O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Try going inside a building, and see what marker still appears on the
map.

Phil Hibbs.

Then you didn't finish the driving school.

Phil Hibbs.

> I'm trying to think which comes in what order, and what you could have
> missed. Have you done
>
> 24. Pier 69
>
> Starting Point: Just across from Pier 69
>
> It's an unusual starting place for a mission as it's almost down where
> the submarine is parked

Pier 69 is the mission I have not done. I've done Ice Cold Killa. I cannot
see the marker at the garage to start this mission. Help.

> Try going inside a building, and see what marker still appears on the
> map.

Driving school

> Then you didn't finish the driving school.

I've done all the driving school missions. It said mission complete when I
did them all. There is a girl in driving school, who says I am too skinny to
date her. Do I have to make her my girlfriend to progress?

EmJayEm wrote:

> > Then you didn't finish the driving school.
>
> I've done all the driving school missions. It said mission complete when I
> did them all. There is a girl in driving school, who says I am too skinny to
> date her. Do I have to make her my girlfriend to progress?

I don't think so. The marker for pier 69 does not appear at the
garage, it appears down by the submarine. I think it's one of those
things that looks like a red @.

I was going to use the girl who is in the driving school's home as a
pointer to where you need to go but if you haven't got her then look
for the Esplanade area on your map, it should be down there somewhere.
If you have done those missions where you steal and recover cars from
your garage you may recall a mission where you drive a car out of a
high showroom window? That's pretty close to where pier 69 starts.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

> I don't think so. The marker for pier 69 does not appear at the
> garage, it appears down by the submarine. I think it's one of those
> things that looks like a red @.

Thank you for your help. I'm now doing pier 69 :)

EmJayEm wrote:

> > I don't think so. The marker for pier 69 does not appear at the
> > garage, it appears down by the submarine. I think it's one of those
> > things that looks like a red @.
>
> Thank you for your help. I'm now doing pier 69 :)

Great! You had me worried then :O)