Coolbits for ATI

Ryan

is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.

Ryan wrote:
> is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
> friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.

So you ask in an NVidia group? :)

ISTR The Omega drivers (www.omegacorner.com) having those in.

--
Error reading sig - A)bort R)etry I)nfluence with large hammer

Ryan

Trevor Best wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
>> friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.
>

> So you ask in an NVidia group? :)
>
> ISTR The Omega drivers (www.omegacorner.com) having those in.

well yeah i thought maybe i'd get some help not some annoying things
saying that this is an nVidia board.

Ryan wrote:
> is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
> friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.

Do a google search for Rage 3d - very good overlclocking utility for the ATI
Radeon card.

--
Don Burnette

Ryan wrote:

> Trevor Best wrote:
>
>> Ryan wrote:
>>
>>> is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers.
>>> my friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.
>>

>> So you ask in an NVidia group? :)
>>
>> ISTR The Omega drivers (www.omegacorner.com) having those in.
>>
> well yeah i thought maybe i'd get some help not some annoying things
> saying that this is an nVidia board.

Alright Grumpy, had I known of your inability to spot a smiley and
follow a useful link I wouldn't have bothered posting.

--
Error reading sig - A)bort R)etry I)nfluence with large hammer

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

I believe the XT's include built-in overclocking through the drivers
so he should download the 4.4s and enable overclocking in the display
properties. If that doesnt work he should try the omegas at
www.omegacorner.com which include radclocker

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> is there a coolbits type registry built into ATI catalyst drivers. my
> friends just bought a 9600 Xt and wants to oc it.

Weaver

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:23:31 +0100, Trevor Best <nospam@localhost>
wrote:

>Alright Grumpy, had I known of your inability to spot a smiley and
>follow a useful link I wouldn't have bothered posting.

Nice :)

Rage3DTweak I think he's after or Powerstrip

Paul

Splendid

Do a google search for a file called ATI Tool.You can OC with that.Good
luck.