how do you clean out all nvidia drivers/reg settings?

im looking to do some testing and going between a nvidia card and a
ati card and want to fully clean out the nvidia settings before i try
the ati.im using forceware drivers.

thanks for any help :)

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

the add/remove function in control panel is good enough
- I use regcleaner regularly as some programs leave loads of stuff behind
when you uninstall them but not Nvidia.
Also search your Windows directory for nv*.* files and all thats
left is a help file.

"sam unwise" <datrooper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im looking to do some testing and going between a nvidia card and a
> ati card and want to fully clean out the nvidia settings before i try
> the ati.im using forceware drivers.
>
> thanks for any help :)

"sam unwise" <datrooper@hotmail.com> wrote
> im looking to do some testing and going between a nvidia card and a
> ati card and want to fully clean out the nvidia settings before i try
> the ati.im using forceware drivers.

I usually clean out drivers like this:
Take display adapter's properties and driver-sheet. Uninstall.
Add/Remove Programs, Uninstall NVidia driver.
Run Driver Cleaner.
Reboot and install the new driver.

Jon

Distinguished