  • Video
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 30, 2004 5:13:38 PM

Mmmm... where I can begin?
Some time ago I've bought an Fx5200 - Albatron, 'cause 't was cheap and
has dual monitor support.
I've installed it, and i appreciate in it a very useful function. I played
my Avi Videos in a WMP window in the main Monitor, and i saw the video in
_full screen_ in my TV, connected with the RCA Cable. Now when i play
videos un the primary monitor, on TV i see only the desktop, and a black
hole in WMP. I update my drivers, and nothing.
What's happening?

--
Quantum Power
Join the Quantum Experience!

More about : fx5200 weird problem

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 5:13:39 PM

sounds like video overlay problems. check to see if some how it got turned
off. do direct x reinstall tv card video card drivers one more time.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Quantum Power" <qpower@nospampleas.net> wrote in message
> Mmmm... where I can begin?
> Some time ago I've bought an Fx5200 - Albatron, 'cause 't was cheap and
> has dual monitor support.
> I've installed it, and i appreciate in it a very useful function. I played
> my Avi Videos in a WMP window in the main Monitor, and i saw the video in
> _full screen_ in my TV, connected with the RCA Cable. Now when i play
> videos un the primary monitor, on TV i see only the desktop, and a black
> hole in WMP. I update my drivers, and nothing.
> What's happening?
>
> --
> Quantum Power
> Join the Quantum Experience!

Anonymous
April 30, 2004 11:16:10 PM

"Mangyrat" <rat@mangyrat.com> wrote...
> sounds like video overlay problems. check to see if some how it got
turned
> off. do direct x reinstall tv card video card drivers one more time.

How i can check that "video overlay" thing? ^^;;
Mmm... it's weird. I've removed my nVidia diverse used DirectX 9
Uninstaller and Detonator RIP, then reinstalled all, but now... the same
thing.
Perfect Windows Media Player on Analog Monitor, a black hole on TV.

--
Quantum Power
Join the Quantum Experience!
May 1, 2004 1:01:26 AM

Right click desktop choose properties. Click on settings, choose advance.
Now click on the GeoForce FX tab. Highlight Nview Display modes, choose
clone mode. Make your monitor number one and the TV number 2.

Go to Full Screen Video and make the device number 2 or your TV.

Stan877
> "Mangyrat" <rat@mangyrat.com> wrote...
> > sounds like video overlay problems. check to see if some how it got
> turned
> > off. do direct x reinstall tv card video card drivers one more time.
>
> How i can check that "video overlay" thing? ^^;;
> Mmm... it's weird. I've removed my nVidia diverse used DirectX 9
> Uninstaller and Detonator RIP, then reinstalled all, but now... the same
> thing.
> Perfect Windows Media Player on Analog Monitor, a black hole on TV.
>
> --
> Quantum Power
> Join the Quantum Experience!

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 10:02:06 PM

"Stan810" <stan810@yahoo.com> wrote...

> clone mode. Make your monitor number one and the TV number 2.
> Go to Full Screen Video and make the device number 2 or your TV.

Now I see the Black Hole on the Analog Screen, and the WMP window on TV.
And not as a full screen window...

--
Quantum Power
Join the Quantum Experience!
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 1:31:00 AM

"Quantum Power" <qpower@nospampleas.net> wrote...

> > Go to Full Screen Video and make the device number 2 or your TV.
> Now I see the Black Hole on the Analog Screen, and the WMP window on TV.
> And not as a full screen window...

As not said... thank you! Really thanks a lot!
I've done a full drivers reinstall, and _then_ reapplied your hint... and
now it'a all perfect ^___^

--
!