How to enable overclocking for FX5200 in the 56.72 driver ?

How do I enable an overclocking for FX5200 in the 56.72 driver ?
I know I can use some other application for this (Like Riva tuner) but I
want to do it in the driver, and as far as I know it is possible.

Thanks,
Tal

Ryan

Tal Fucus wrote:

> How do I enable an overclocking for FX5200 in the 56.72 driver ?
> I know I can use some other application for this (Like Riva tuner) but I
> want to do it in the driver, and as far as I know it is possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Tal

coolbits.reg search for it on yahoo or google, i haev it on 56.72 and
works great.

"Ryan" <ryan5001sk8@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Tal Fucus wrote:
>
> > How do I enable an overclocking for FX5200 in the 56.72 driver ?
> > I know I can use some other application for this (Like Riva tuner) but I
> > want to do it in the driver, and as far as I know it is possible.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tal
> >

> coolbits.reg search for it on yahoo or google, i haev it on 56.72 and
> works great.

Thanks,

Work great now :)

Tal