Burning Desire ending glitch

So I drop Denise off at her house, she says "We should go out some
time", and then a car screeches to halt and smashes her fence down, she
leaps out of the way, and then just stands there.

Half a minute later, she's still just standing there, and nothing is
happening.

Another car screeches to halt on the other side, and she leaps out of
the way of that one, so now she's standing in the road.

Half a minute later nothing is still happening.

I hit the kill switch and restarted the game.

Phil Hibbs.

The problem is, it was still in the cut scene and I couldn't do
*anything*. I was just stuck sitting on the bike, and the mission
didn't end. I had to do it all again.

Phil Hibbs.

PhilHibbs wrote:

> So I drop Denise off at her house, she says "We should go out some
> time", and then a car screeches to halt and smashes her fence down, she
> leaps out of the way, and then just stands there.
>
> Half a minute later, she's still just standing there, and nothing is
> happening.
>
> Another car screeches to halt on the other side, and she leaps out of
> the way of that one, so now she's standing in the road.
>
> Half a minute later nothing is still happening.
>
> I hit the kill switch and restarted the game.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

I found sometimes you have to do the 'come here' thing you do with
homies. It doesn't always work but I have had this happen with other
GFs, catalina for instance and it helped. Not that I wouldn't have
preferred to leave her sorry ass stood in the middle of nowhere.

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

PhilHibbs wrote:

> The problem is, it was still in the cut scene and I couldn't do
> *anything*. I was just stuck sitting on the bike, and the mission
> didn't end. I had to do it all again.
>
> Phil Hibbs.

ah right, yeah, I've had those things. no worse than a plane falling
on yer head :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

I think I found a glitch regarding this mission myself on the PS2 (just
recently got a PS2, I've been away from playing video games for about
10 years but this game has brought me back and I had to get a console
and this game, anyway...)

After I save Denise, I have to take her home. She gets into a car with
me, but my health is real low, so I decide to head into the pizza shop
to fill up first. I notice she gets out of the car when I get out of
the car to head inside, but I don't think much of it. I eat up, come
out, and figure she's inside the car. Then I get a message that I left
her behind and the radar is showing her as a blue blip. But when I go
the location of the blue blip...no one's there! Kept looking for her,
the message kept showing up. Couldn't find her. Had to reset and do
the mission over (very easy mission once I realized I didn't have to do
it all at one time), this time taking her home right away.

Great game, and to think Los Santos is just one third of the whole game
still boggles my mind.

In message <42C52D29.D12153F4@blueyonder.co.uk>
Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> ah right, yeah, I've had those things. no worse than a plane falling
> on yer head :O)

I'm just wondering who CJ's neurologist is. CJ seems to have metal
plates in his head to withstand some of those planes....

Cheers,
Rob

Rob White wrote:

> In message <42C52D29.D12153F4@blueyonder.co.uk>
> Paul Heslop <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > ah right, yeah, I've had those things. no worse than a plane falling
> > on yer head :O)
>
> I'm just wondering who CJ's neurologist is. CJ seems to have metal
> plates in his head to withstand some of those planes....
>
> Cheers,
> Rob
> --
> .__ __ |__ |__ .|__ __ | Rob White, Half Man Half Biscuit.
> | / \| \ | | || ||| /__\ | mflt35@dsl.pipex.com
> | \__/|__/ |_|_|| |||__\___ | Wimbledon, London, England.

or the odd car door! And what's with as soon as someone fires a shot
near a junction the cars all swerve to hit CJ and his homies, killing
his gang and leaving him just a little pissed off (Unless they park ON
him which leaves him, er, dead.)
--

adrian.swiatkowski@gmail.com wrote:

> I think I found a glitch regarding this mission myself on the PS2 (just
> recently got a PS2, I've been away from playing video games for about
> 10 years but this game has brought me back and I had to get a console
> and this game, anyway...)
>
> After I save Denise, I have to take her home. She gets into a car with
> me, but my health is real low, so I decide to head into the pizza shop
> to fill up first. I notice she gets out of the car when I get out of
> the car to head inside, but I don't think much of it. I eat up, come
> out, and figure she's inside the car. Then I get a message that I left
> her behind and the radar is showing her as a blue blip. But when I go
> the location of the blue blip...no one's there! Kept looking for her,
> the message kept showing up. Couldn't find her. Had to reset and do
> the mission over (very easy mission once I realized I didn't have to do
> it all at one time), this time taking her home right away.
>
> Great game, and to think Los Santos is just one third of the whole game
> still boggles my mind.

It's a fantastic game for keeping you involved. You pc users should be
happy, the damned thing killed my old ps2!