Good value card and a place to buy it

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 2, 2004 3:04:55 PM

I'm looking to step up from a TI4800, and I'm thinking along the lines of
some type of a 5900. My question is, is 256 MB worth the extra price, and
where is the best place to get a 5900 deal?

More about : good card place buy

May 2, 2004 11:10:52 PM

Mr. Brian Allen wrote:
> I'm looking to step up from a TI4800, and I'm thinking along the lines of
> some type of a 5900. My question is, is 256 MB worth the extra price, and
> where is the best place to get a 5900 deal?

newegg.com, and i dont think it is but that is a personal thing, though
it might be on most of the 5900 series.
!