Good value card and a place to buy it

I'm looking to step up from a TI4800, and I'm thinking along the lines of
some type of a 5900. My question is, is 256 MB worth the extra price, and
where is the best place to get a 5900 deal?
1 answer Last reply
More about good card place

    Mr. Brian Allen wrote:
    > I'm looking to step up from a TI4800, and I'm thinking along the lines of
    > some type of a 5900. My question is, is 256 MB worth the extra price, and
    > where is the best place to get a 5900 deal?

    newegg.com, and i dont think it is but that is a personal thing, though
    it might be on most of the 5900 series.

Nvidia Graphics