hi!

sorry for that noob question, but:

got a msi Fx 5800
3,0 GHz P4
2x512 MB RAM

in the bios:
should I set the video bios to cacheable or not?

tvmia!

<<< Tina >>>
--
Elaine Dickinson: "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope
you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. --- By the way,

Maniac

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Tina Fisher <removethis.tina.fisher@liwest.at> nie ma racji, ale pisze, ze:

> in the bios:
> should I set the video bios to cacheable or not?

It is not important for todays gfx cards if this option is turned on or off.
Performance is the same.

--
maniac
maniac(at)chello.pl

Guardian

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

"Tina Fisher" <removethis.tina.fisher@liwest.at> wrote in message
> hi!
>
> sorry for that noob question, but:
>
> got a msi Fx 5800
> 3,0 GHz P4
> 2x512 MB RAM
>
> in the bios:
> should I set the video bios to cacheable or not?
>
> tvmia!

Read the article at the link below
http://tinyurl.com/23eyy