doubleclick problem msi geforce 5600xt in msflightsim2004 ..

Hi:

I upgraded my videocard from geforce 4MX 440 to Gforce fx5600xt-td128
and since then (at least I think it started then) whenever I doubleclick
in the mapview of fsnav, the map centres (thats ok), but also asks me if
I want to exit flightsim (which is definitely not ok). If I answer no
nothing terrible happens, but its kinda annoying.

This seems to happen only in the fsnav mapview, not in the regular
flightsim view, nor with other applications (eg in word it still selects
one word in the sentence).

I use windowsxp prof., latest patches, fs2k4, latest fsnav (of course),
latest nvidea driver (whql), nview activated.

For the rest: the fx5600 is nice and not too expensive ;-)

Gerard

"Gerard Verhoef" <Gerard_Verhoef@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> I upgraded my videocard from geforce 4MX 440 to Gforce fx5600xt-td128
> and since then (at least I think it started then) whenever I doubleclick
> in the mapview of fsnav, the map centres (thats ok), but also asks me if
> I want to exit flightsim (which is definitely not ok). If I answer no
> nothing terrible happens, but its kinda annoying.
>
> This seems to happen only in the fsnav mapview, not in the regular
> flightsim view, nor with other applications (eg in word it still selects
> one word in the sentence).
>
> I use windowsxp prof., latest patches, fs2k4, latest fsnav (of course),
> latest nvidea driver (whql), nview activated.
>
> For the rest: the fx5600 is nice and not too expensive ;-)

But the FX5600 XT is not much faster than the MX 440

Tal Fucus wrote:

> But the FX5600 XT is not much faster than the MX 440

Perhaps not very much faster, but the eyecandy is far superior.
I'd like be one or two generations of cards behind. My wallet feels good
about that policy.

Gerard