PC HELP PLEASE

I been getting a error pop up that keeps telling me to it to microsoft
and i do it every day ......
it has to do with my printer i can not get into my gateway ULTIMA On
Line came i haeve 3 shard games i can get into all but maeves shard when
i put my pass word in and i connect into the game it takes me right
back out to meaves page where i sign in again..
i have email her and told her what was happening does any one know the
number of Hp so i can call them or can u help me with this... please ..

1. Make sure you are up to date on Windows updates - all critical patches.

2. Make sure you have current, real time, all the time antivirus and
firewall protection. If you do not, it is time to install.

3. Run a spyware scan with AdAware (www.lavasoftusa.com) or SpyBot
Search and Destroy (security.kolla.de).

MoonDancer wrote:
> I been getting a error pop up that keeps telling me to it to microsoft
> and i do it every day ......
> it has to do with my printer i can not get into my gateway ULTIMA On
> Line came i haeve 3 shard games i can get into all but maeves shard when
> i put my pass word in and i connect into the game it takes me right
> back out to meaves page where i sign in again..
> i have email her and told her what was happening does any one know the
> number of Hp so i can call them or can u help me with this... please ..

BOTH Ad-Aware SE and Spybot. What one does not eliminate, the other one may
well do so. They are a good tag team tandem. Before running, update both with
the latest definitions from their respective web sites.

One or the other run alone is not sufficient for most infected computers, IMHO.

.... Ben Myers

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:02:02 -0500, "Edward J. Neth" <ejn63@netscape.net> wrote:

>1. Make sure you are up to date on Windows updates - all critical patches.
>
>2. Make sure you have current, real time, all the time antivirus and
>firewall protection. If you do not, it is time to install.
>
>3. Run a spyware scan with AdAware (www.lavasoftusa.com) or SpyBot
>Search and Destroy (security.kolla.de).
>

>MoonDancer wrote:
>> I been getting a error pop up that keeps telling me to it to microsoft
>> and i do it every day ......
>> it has to do with my printer i can not get into my gateway ULTIMA On
>> Line came i haeve 3 shard games i can get into all but maeves shard when
>> i put my pass word in and i connect into the game it takes me right
>> back out to meaves page where i sign in again..
>> i have email her and told her what was happening does any one know the
>> number of Hp so i can call them or can u help me with this... please ..

TRENDING THREADS