Vulcan mini-gun location(s)

Ok I've done the Truth mission where you get to acquire the mini-gun
and I'm wondering are there any other places where you can find it as
somehow I managed to loose mine.

I'm sure I lost* it after doing the up up and away mission, but I've
got to final missions now and I really don't want to have to dig out an
old save game :-(

* can't help but think it was taken from me when I had to use the roof
mounted gun.

On the SF side of the railway bridge, on top of the first bridge tower.

In the basement of an underground parking garage in the north-east of
LV.

Phil Hibbs.

Same as every other gun, just get another of them.

Phil Hibbs.

"Gumbo ..." <Gumbo@mkx.org> wrote in message
> Where can you get ammo for this weapon?

Just keep going back to the location every once in a while and get ammo

The only way to get ammo for a gun that you can't buy is to buy another
weapon with compatable ammo first, and then go get the gun that you
want to use. Buy a shotgun, then go get a combat shotgun for instance.

The minigun occupies the rocket launcher slot, and so no other guns use
the same ammo.

Phil Hibbs.

On 1 Jul 2005 07:07:15 -0700, "PhilHibbs" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote:

>>Same as every other gun, just get another of them.
>>
>>Phil Hibbs.

I figured you can hook it up at the Ammu-Nation stores...

You can't get one there outside of the mission anyway. See my earlier
post for the two locations that you can get one.

Phil Hibbs.

You're on the great wheel, man, you gotta roll with it or be crushed.
Your path leads through San Fierro.

Phil Hibbs.

<snip>
> I'm sure I lost* it after doing the up up and away mission, but I've
> got to final missions now and I really don't want to have to dig out an
> old save game :-(
>
> * can't help but think it was taken from me <snip>

If it's any consolation, I lost my AK and the 8,000 odd rounds I'd managed
to accrue for it while getting all the territories back. Then, when I met
Cesar under the bridge, it was gone! Luckily, I still had my MP5 and about
9,000 rounds for that (in my pocket, natch).

To cap it all, I had to go help that pussy of a brother, Sweet, and when I
got him out of his mess, I had NOTHING, apart from the camera.

Now, there are no territories, and the place is crawling with ballas. WTF
did they come from?

> Now, there are no territories, and the place is crawling with ballas. WTF
> did they come from?

Other Ballas, of course. It is nature.