Nview "overscan" buttons not working.

I just tried a couple inexpensive Nvidia cards on a "secondary" system here
and the overscan buttons for TV output don't work -- hitting the "-" vs the
"+" square in the "Device Adjustments" page of the nview settings does
nothing. The cards are a PNY GF4 MX 440 and a Leadtek GF FX5200 (A340T) on
a P3 850 system. I tried a couple different drivers with no luck -- these
buttons have no effect. I have a GF4 Ti4600 on another system and these
buttons work just fine, toggling between overscan and underscan TV output.

Do these "lower end" cards not support the overscan setting, or is my
installation somehow messed up?

Thanks for any feedback on this,

Larry

Could somebody who uses TV out possibly check this for me on their system?
I'm trying to establish whether I'm dealing with a hardware limitation, or a
software/driver problem unique to my system that can potentially be fixed (I
don't want to waste time working on this if it can't be fixed.)

Thanks,

Larry