GTA:SA - Zero's missions

Is it just me, or are all his missions total bullshit? A mental disorted
nerd who is having a RC-fight with this Berkley guy...

Anyway, I tried some missions, and after many hours spending on the RC
Baron job (where you have to destroy the couriers), I advanced to the
miniature battle field mission. At first, it didn't seem impossible.
But when I see a magnet tied to the bottom of my helicopter, and try to
lift a metal barrel, nothing happens, except that moron keeps yelling at
me. Argh! He should spend his time building a RC Bandit that can cross
water, or fly over such barrels!
But what's the catch? I tried to lift it, but that's impossible, when
pushing it, it takes too much time.

Jasper.
5 answers Last reply
More about zero missions

    On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:46:02 +0200, jasper
    <jasper-dot-devries-@-hccnet-dot-nl> wrote:

    >Is it just me, or are all his missions total bullshit? A mental disorted
    >nerd who is having a RC-fight with this Berkley guy...
    >
    >Anyway, I tried some missions, and after many hours spending on the RC
    >Baron job (where you have to destroy the couriers), I advanced to the
    >miniature battle field mission. At first, it didn't seem impossible.
    >But when I see a magnet tied to the bottom of my helicopter, and try to
    >lift a metal barrel, nothing happens, except that moron keeps yelling at
    >me. Argh! He should spend his time building a RC Bandit that can cross
    >water, or fly over such barrels!
    >But what's the catch? I tried to lift it, but that's impossible, when
    >pushing it, it takes too much time.
    >
    >Jasper.

    It is an electromagnet that needs to be turned on and off.

    Did you activate the magnet?

    dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's control

    On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:49:16 +1000, "Joel" <joelab123@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >>dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's control

    On the PC... It's the LMB (Left Mouse Button)

    Jack Crack wrote:

    > It is an electromagnet that needs to be turned on and off.
    >
    > Did you activate the magnet?

    No I didn't. I tought it was a regular magnet, but now it's a lot easier :)
    Thanks.

    Jasper.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    "Gumbo ..." <Gumbo@mkx.org> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:49:16 +1000, "Joel" <joelab123@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>>dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's
    >>>control
    >
    > On the PC... It's the LMB (Left Mouse Button)

    yep, that works too

Games Video Games