GTA:SA - Zero's missions

jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

Is it just me, or are all his missions total bullshit? A mental disorted
nerd who is having a RC-fight with this Berkley guy...

Anyway, I tried some missions, and after many hours spending on the RC
Baron job (where you have to destroy the couriers), I advanced to the
miniature battle field mission. At first, it didn't seem impossible.
But when I see a magnet tied to the bottom of my helicopter, and try to
lift a metal barrel, nothing happens, except that moron keeps yelling at
me. Argh! He should spend his time building a RC Bandit that can cross
water, or fly over such barrels!
But what's the catch? I tried to lift it, but that's impossible, when
pushing it, it takes too much time.

Jasper.

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 21:46:02 +0200, jasper
<jasper-dot-devries-@-hccnet-dot-nl> wrote:

>Is it just me, or are all his missions total bullshit? A mental disorted
>nerd who is having a RC-fight with this Berkley guy...
>
>Anyway, I tried some missions, and after many hours spending on the RC
>Baron job (where you have to destroy the couriers), I advanced to the
>miniature battle field mission. At first, it didn't seem impossible.
>But when I see a magnet tied to the bottom of my helicopter, and try to
>lift a metal barrel, nothing happens, except that moron keeps yelling at
>me. Argh! He should spend his time building a RC Bandit that can cross
>water, or fly over such barrels!
>But what's the catch? I tried to lift it, but that's impossible, when
>pushing it, it takes too much time.
>
>Jasper.

It is an electromagnet that needs to be turned on and off.

Did you activate the magnet?

joel

dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's control

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:49:16 +1000, "Joel" <joelab123@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's control

On the PC... It's the LMB (Left Mouse Button)

jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

Jack Crack wrote:

> It is an electromagnet that needs to be turned on and off.
>
> Did you activate the magnet?

No I didn't. I tought it was a regular magnet, but now it's a lot easier :)
Thanks.

Jasper.

joel

"Gumbo ..." <Gumbo@mkx.org> wrote in message
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 10:49:16 +1000, "Joel" <joelab123@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>dont forget to push the button to turn on the magnet, i think it's
>>>control
>
> On the PC... It's the LMB (Left Mouse Button)

yep, that works too