fx series and dual monitor question

this is a bit down the road, so pardon my naivete,,,,,

does the fx series support dual monitors as analog/analog, analog/dvi,
and dvi/dvi? thanks

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

you should find the specification will vary depending on manufacturer.
most cards will have both vga and dvi outputs and you can always get a
dvi-to-vga adapter if you have 2 CRT monitors - dual dvi cards are rare.

"b" <bruin70@mail.com> wrote in message
> this is a bit down the road, so pardon my naivete,,,,,
>
> does the fx series support dual monitors as analog/analog, analog/dvi,
> and dvi/dvi? thanks

I can confirm a FX5200 using doing 2xVGA with a DVI->VGA converter.

bruin70@mail.com (b) wrote in news:95513a07.0405120359.4b077565
@posting.google.com: