Have you seen the tits on dawn ?! wow ! =D

Yeah baby

I just downloaded the famous DAWN demo ( You know the nvidia dancing fiary
:) )

Have you seen the tits on that bitch hehehehehehe HUGE AND JUMMY !
hehehehehehe

Later today a babe is visitting me.... I will show her this demo...

I wonder how she will react heheheh... she will probably be stunned amazed
and maybe just a littttttttttttttttle bit jealous at those titties...

Though she has big titties herself hehehehe.

But dawns are bigger wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe.

Skybuck.
6 answers Last reply
More about have tits dawn

    I hope she takes one look and gives you the smack round the back of your
    head that Im dying to give you.

    "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Yeah baby
    >
    > I just downloaded the famous DAWN demo ( You know the nvidia dancing fiary
    > :) )
    >
    > Have you seen the tits on that bitch hehehehehehe HUGE AND JUMMY !
    > hehehehehehe
    >
    > Later today a babe is visitting me.... I will show her this demo...
    >
    > I wonder how she will react heheheh... she will probably be stunned amazed
    > and maybe just a littttttttttttttttle bit jealous at those titties...
    >
    > Though she has big titties herself hehehehe.
    >
    > But dawns are bigger wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe.
    >
    > Skybuck.

    Hahah funny

    Are you a girl or man ? :P

    "Sleepy" <spamlessbespley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I hope she takes one look and gives you the smack round the back of your
    > head that Im dying to give you.
    >
    > "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Yeah baby
    > >
    > > I just downloaded the famous DAWN demo ( You know the nvidia dancing
    fiary
    > > :) )
    > >
    > > Have you seen the tits on that bitch hehehehehehe HUGE AND JUMMY !
    > > hehehehehehe
    > >
    > > Later today a babe is visitting me.... I will show her this demo...
    > >
    > > I wonder how she will react heheheh... she will probably be stunned
    amazed
    > > and maybe just a littttttttttttttttle bit jealous at those titties...
    > >
    > > Though she has big titties herself hehehehe.
    > >
    > > But dawns are bigger wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe.
    > >
    > > Skybuck.

    Im an adult.

    > Hahah funny
    >
    > Are you a girl or man ? :P
    >
    > "Sleepy" <spamlessbespley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I hope she takes one look and gives you the smack round the back of your
    > > head that Im dying to give you.
    > >
    > > "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > Yeah baby
    > > >
    > > > I just downloaded the famous DAWN demo ( You know the nvidia dancing
    > fiary
    > > > :) )
    > > >
    > > > Have you seen the tits on that bitch hehehehehehe HUGE AND JUMMY !
    > > > hehehehehehe
    > > >
    > > > Later today a babe is visitting me.... I will show her this demo...
    > > >
    > > > I wonder how she will react heheheh... she will probably be stunned
    > amazed
    > > > and maybe just a littttttttttttttttle bit jealous at those titties...
    > > >
    > > > Though she has big titties herself hehehehe.
    > > >
    > > > But dawns are bigger wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehehehe.
    > > >
    > > > Skybuck.

    My condolences :)

    > Im an adult.
    >
    > "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hahah funny
    > >
    > > Are you a girl or man ? :P
    > >
    > > "Sleepy" <spamlessbespley@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > I hope she takes one look and gives you the smack round the back of
    your
    > > > head that Im dying to give you.
    > > >
    > > > "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > > fiary

    > > amazed

    I love Dawn.

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > I love Dawn.

    Yes I just took another look at dawn/the fairy... it's very beautifull.

    By holding down the right mouse button and move forward and backward it can
    be zoomed in and out when free camera mode is active.

    By holding down the left mouse button the camera can be rotated around...
    depending on where you started the camera will start spinning.

    The camera spinning is a bit weird implemented since it works a little bit
    wacky... but still... it needs getting used too...

    But the lighting is just awesome ! The way the white light reflects and
    shines threw the wings of dawn is just amazing ! =D

    It's best seen when zoomed out and auto rotating the camera ! =D

    The funny part is that some review showed the wings of dawn... and comparing
    it to some other screenshot with a different card.. but I think that were
    just some snapshots at a certain time and not representive... one look dark
    and one light... it's just the lighting at work =D

    It's she can do a little dance... or just shun around hehehehehehehehe.

    The music is a bit weird though... but it is fairly like... I find the whole
    thing relaxing and just fabulous ! =D

    ( It's almost inspiring enough to start learning graphics again how this all
    works hehehe I already took a look at some files and they appear to contain
    some sort of source code for shaders... like normals and stuff... maybe
    that's the light direction etc... so I think some stuff could be changed...
    maybe there are some cool dawn mods out there as well... like a very evil
    dark purple/black dawn hehehehehehe )

    Skybuck.

Nvidia World Of Warcraft Graphics