Update-5900XT

RMA'd my Leadtek 5900XT less than 2 weeks ago. Received the new card today.
Works great!
What drivers are best for this card? Right now I'm using the ones from the
Leadtek site.
Thanks again for all your help!

RGT

In article <ef27ed9f5af7db32746298b21cfb47d9@news.teranews.com>,
notme@nospam.com says...
> RMA'd my Leadtek 5900XT less than 2 weeks ago. Received the new card today.
> Works great!
> What drivers are best for this card? Right now I'm using the ones from the
> Leadtek site.

Even though I've used the latest drivers, without problems, I'm
currently using the 53.03 drivers. I think they provide the smoothest
performance for UT2004 on my Leadtek FX5900XT.

NaDa

"RGT" <notme@nospam.com> wrote:
> RMA'd my Leadtek 5900XT less than 2 weeks ago. Received the new card today.
> Works great! What drivers are best for this card? Right now I'm using the
> ones from the Leadtek site. Thanks again for all your help!
>
> RGT

53.x or 56.x serie has been good. 53.x has a slightly narrow text
problem in 2d use, I think, but the performance is solid in 3d games.

StarStorm - only way to fly.

On Wed, 12 May 2004 22:16:35 GMT, "RGT" <notme@nospam.com> wrote:

>What drivers are best for this card? Right now I'm using the ones from the
>Leadtek site.
>Thanks again for all your help!
>
>RGT

I have this exact same card. I was getting glitches in Far Cry until i
installed the new 61.11 BETA drivers from www.guru3d.com . I have no
problems at all now,running at full detail at 1024x768.
Before,I had tearing, texture anomolies and jittery gameplay.

So far, both2d and 3d performance have been great with these drivers.

PAUL