The most beautifull thing ?

Hi,

What is the most beautifull demo or game demo that you have ever seen ?

Since I am now the happy owner of a FX5200 I want to show off what it can do
=D

I already have the dawn demo... what's the best thing you have seen so far ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Scott

Skybuck Flying wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the most beautifull demo or game demo that you have ever seen
> ?

Far Cry is good.

> Since I am now the happy owner of a FX5200 I want to show off what it
> can do =D
>
> I already have the dawn demo... what's the best thing you have seen
> so far ?
>
> Bye,
> Skybuck.

> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> What is the most beautifull demo or game demo that you have ever seen ?

I'd try http://www.scene.org/tips.php - but choose demo's from a couple
of years ago, when your graphics card might have been considered TOTL.

--
AZC

maciek

> Far Cry is good.

The average FPS on FX5200 may be quite a dissapointment :(

Maciek

"scott" <scott@spam.com> wrote in message
> Skybuck Flying wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is the most beautifull demo or game demo that you have ever seen
> > ?
>
> Far Cry is good.

Bleh... I saw far cry on the radeon 9000.... triangles missing everywhere...
yak ! blehhhh. :)