Recommendation for upgrade

It's been a couple of years and I haven't upgraded my video driver
(fear, ignorance, inertia!). My graphics card is 64MB NVidia Geforce2
MX/MX 400. At present, on my Windows XP PC, I have version 2.1.8.3,
according to Device Manager. I can't point to any problems that are
*definitely* due to my video software, but I have a few vague
suspicions. Is there a more recent, well-proven version anyone can
recommend please? If so, will I notice any performance or other
diffrences?

Thanks.

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK

You could try the latest nvidia drivers, they always claim it makes it
faster!

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/content/drivers/drivers_uk.asp

"Terry Pinnell" <terrypin@dial.pipex.com> wrote in message
> It's been a couple of years and I haven't upgraded my video driver
> (fear, ignorance, inertia!). My graphics card is 64MB NVidia Geforce2
> MX/MX 400. At present, on my Windows XP PC, I have version 2.1.8.3,
> according to Device Manager. I can't point to any problems that are
> *definitely* due to my video software, but I have a few vague
> suspicions. Is there a more recent, well-proven version anyone can
> recommend please? If so, will I notice any performance or other
> diffrences?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Terry, West Sussex, UK

Terry Pinnell <terrypin@dial.pipex.com> wrote:

>It's been a couple of years and I haven't upgraded my video driver
>(fear, ignorance, inertia!). My graphics card is 64MB NVidia Geforce2
>MX/MX 400. At present, on my Windows XP PC, I have version 2.1.8.3,
>according to Device Manager. I can't point to any problems that are
>*definitely* due to my video software, but I have a few vague
>suspicions. Is there a more recent, well-proven version anyone can
>recommend please? If so, will I notice any performance or other
>diffrences?
>
>Thanks.

Anyone with any specific driver recommendations please, to replace
2.1.8.3?

--
Terry, West Sussex, UK