I need more viruses!!

could'nt help but notice the viri's I recieve when I post here.. please send more!!

mr_arbitron wrote:
> could'nt help but notice the viri's I recieve when I post here..
> please send more!!

You have no one to blame but yourself! You need to mung your e-mail address
so that it can not be harvested... This harvesting is done automatically.
When you mung it do not use something common as these can also be removed by
the same harvester programs.