Add a new game to the stereo driver?

I just got the stereo drivers and they seem to work just find. My
question is does anyone know how to add a game to the list? For some
reason the Stereo Game Configuration won't let me add one. There
isn't an obvious button [Add Game] button to hit and I can't alter any
of the information in the games' drop down lists or other information.

GTS

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2003

You cannot add a game to the list of titles, they are all put in there by
Nvidia and the list grows with each release. I guess Nvidia only want titles
in there that they have determined the best settings for. However, by using
the stereo configuration hotkeys in any game you can adjust the settings to
suit your taste, and when you hit Ctrl-F7 it writes these settings to the
registry, so the next time you load that game you keep these settings. In
the registry, your new game becomes part of the alphabetical list of games
put there by the Nvida stereo driver (Hkey_local_machine/Software/Nvidia
Corporation/Stereo 3D/Gameconfigs). I too was suprised the first time I
added a game to the registry that it does not show up in the drop down list
in Nvidia control panel, it would be a nice addition. The Stereo driver user
guide explains the configuration settings you can make in the 'Using game
configuration Feature' chapter.
I would be interested to know which games you find work best in Stereo - top
of my list at present is UT2004 and Lord of the Rings ROTK and Need for
Speed Underground.Simpsons Hit & Run looks great too! Far Cry looks
wonderfull in Stereo, but using 3D added some glitches to the already
glitchy graphics - the biggest of which is when using the Cryvision goggles,
which makes the screen go crazy (seems to be 2D when using the goggles and
the glasses don't know how to handle it)
Graham