Bike school

I got 3 golds and 3 silvers, the bike that spawned outside is the
freeway...shouldn't it be one of the sport bikes instead?

Cyrus

In article <Xns9687C28162DE2n@216.168.3.50>, Dave Stone <n> wrote:

> I got 3 golds and 3 silvers, the bike that spawned outside is the
> freeway...shouldn't it be one of the sport bikes instead?

AFAIK All silvers, one gets the FCR900. All golds, one gets the NRG500.

The Freeway spawns there all the time?

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

Cyrus <invalid@i.like.spam> wrote in news:invalid-4D29A1.13544104072005
@newsclstr01.news.prodigy.com:

> In article <Xns9687C28162DE2n@216.168.3.50>, Dave Stone <n> wrote:
>
>> I got 3 golds and 3 silvers, the bike that spawned outside is the
>> freeway...shouldn't it be one of the sport bikes instead?
>
> AFAIK All silvers, one gets the FCR900. All golds, one gets the NRG500.
>
> The Freeway spawns there all the time?

I think I figured it out, kept getting golds and silvers except for the
last one. I'd get bronze on that then get the award for passsing all the
missions. If I went back and got gold on the last test, the Freeway would
still be there. Maybe if I'd saved and gone back it would've been the FCR?

So I passed all of them but the last, saved the game, went back and got a
silver on the final test. That time it spawned the FCR.

Bike school? I don't remember that. Where is it?

Phil Hibbs.

Las Venturas - near the disused airport.

Florian Lechner wrote:

> Where is the bike school??
> in which city?

It's in Las venturas
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In message <dal9kp$ba5$1@news.siemens.at>
"Florian Lechner" <FlorianLechner@gmx.at> wrote:

> Where is the bike school??
> in which city?

Las Venturas, a little way north of Green Glass College.

When it's unlocked it will show up as a red dollar sign just like all
the other schools (When you get to the airstrip mission strand I think).

I'm dead chuffed, I got my 14th 100% this morning :eek:)

Cheers,
Rob