P3 450 & FX5200??

After reading this Skybuck's bragging about how good his FX5200 performance
was, well, I'm an FX5200 owner and this has pure neckbreaking speeds of a
slug!! I have a BFG FX5900 - which made FX5200 look like a Riva Vanta 16mb
card!!

Skybuck, think your FX5200 is best? I refer you to this website:

http://www4.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html (Chart of nVIDIA &
ATI core/memory speeds) and also you will see that FX5200 is almost at
bottom of this colorful chart:
http://www4.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html , and so on
(16 pages of this subject), then YOU try to PROVE Tom's Hardware that
they're wrong!

Russia was known for "backward society" (1980's term) so I guess that's
where you came from by judging what's mentally wrong with your posts.

lol good one.
a 5200 has its use and games is not one of them. well some games. the main
reason i have no replaced mine is FMS it will not run on my 9700 but runs
great on the slow fx5200
if you ask me i think it has a slight edge on a slug

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Dodge Tom" <mnopar177@spamexcite.com> wrote in message
> After reading this Skybuck's bragging about how good his FX5200
performance
> was, well, I'm an FX5200 owner and this has pure neckbreaking speeds of a
> slug!! I have a BFG FX5900 - which made FX5200 look like a Riva Vanta 16mb
> card!!
>
> Skybuck, think your FX5200 is best? I refer you to this website:
>
> http://www4.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html (Chart of nVIDIA
&
> ATI core/memory speeds) and also you will see that FX5200 is almost at
> bottom of this colorful chart:
> http://www4.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html , and so
on
> (16 pages of this subject), then YOU try to PROVE Tom's Hardware that
> they're wrong!
>
> Russia was known for "backward society" (1980's term) so I guess that's
> where you came from by judging what's mentally wrong with your posts.

> Russia was known for "backward society" (1980's term) so I guess that's
> where you came from by judging what's mentally wrong with your posts.

Soneone mentioned typing in his name in Google groups search engine- and
after reading many posts he has made until I strike it gold:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&th=e391490afae64461&rnum=
169

I rest my case.

Well Since that post I have changed my mind.

I know what a low to zero noise system.

Zero noise system unless manual states how to clean it ;)

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<c8cv96$h53$1@news5.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...
> Well Since that post I have changed my mind.
>
> I know what a low to zero noise system.

Well Skybuck..there is no perfect system... and there is also
something called budget!

Hell, I would like a nice AMD64 to..with 2gb of ram..but my budget
said otherwise. ...

So first you always start with "how much money can I free for my new
pc" and work from that base on! Many people look at what they can buy
and all the nice thingies... but on a certain moment ..they have to
look in their wallet!

"Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Well Since that post I have changed my mind.
> >
> > I know what a low to zero noise system.
>
> Well Skybuck..there is no perfect system... and there is also
> something called budget!
>
> Hell, I would like a nice AMD64 to..with 2gb of ram..but my budget
> said otherwise. ...
>
> So first you always start with "how much money can I free for my new
> pc" and work from that base on! Many people look at what they can buy
> and all the nice thingies... but on a certain moment ..they have to
> look in their wallet!

Bad strategy

Better strategy: most bang for the buck ;)

Don't let them rob you ! lol :D

Skybuck.

> Bad strategy
>
> Better strategy: most bang for the buck ;)
>
> Don't let them rob you ! lol :D
>
> Skybuck.

Mmm, well using "sweetspots" definitly has a good point! Top models
always cost allot and the "ex spot" models are damn cheap! Look at the
9800 Pro..once an expensive King of all cards. But once the 9800XT
showed it's head... it went down in price allot! And that while the XT
wasn't.. THAT much faster...

So then it hit the sweetspot..cheap and goddamn fast!