THE FX5200 RULES !!! DOOM 3 BENCHMARK WITH FX5200 !!!! =DDD

http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDc0LDI=

What more is there to say =D

I knew it all along :p

Skybuck.

last years news num futs

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDc0LDI=
>
> What more is there to say =D
>
> I knew it all along :p
>
> Skybuck.

EC

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDc0LDI=
>
> What more is there to say =D
>
> I knew it all along :p
>
> Skybuck.

The 5200 isn't in
those graphs numb nuts.

So I suggest you to harry and buy one, before they'll all go to trash.
And make sure not to have the ULTRA one

You can have a look at 3 yrs old review and buy a TNT2 64M too (I will sell
you mine for $500 ;)

"ec" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:NYeqc.8914$65.8882@lakeread06...

> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDc0LDI=
> >
> > What more is there to say =D
> >
> > I knew it all along :p
> >
> > Skybuck.
> >

> The 5200 isn't in
> those graphs numb nuts.

Read the conclusion dumb nuts hehehehehehehe.

> "ec" <no@no.com> wrote in message news:NYeqc.8914$65.8882@lakeread06...
> >
> > "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > http://www.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NDc0LDI=
> > >
> > > What more is there to say =D
> > >
> > > I knew it all along :p
> > >
> > > Skybuck.
> > >

> > The 5200 isn't in
> > those graphs numb nuts.
>
> Read the conclusion dumb nuts hehehehehehehe.

It merely says that the test ran on the FX5200, that it didn't crash. So
what? You can draw no conclusions as to how the game runs; will you be happy
running at 1 FPS? (Note: 1 FPS is not a figure I have determined by any
analytical method, it is merely a number I plucked out of my head to
demonstrate that "not crashing" may not imply "runs acceptably"). Until the
game is released and tests can be done by FX5200 owners on their own PCs you
can't possibly say that you have a machine that you can play Doom3 on. And
the alpha release doesn't count - much work has been done on the engine
since then.

Dan

Daniel Crichton wrote:
> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "ec" <no@no.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> The 5200 isn't in
>>> those graphs numb nuts.
>>
>> Read the conclusion dumb nuts hehehehehehehe.
>
> It merely says that the test ran on the FX5200, that it didn't crash.
> So what? You can draw no conclusions as to how the game runs; will
> you be happy running at 1 FPS? (Note: 1 FPS is not a figure I have
> determined by any analytical method, it is merely a number I plucked
> out of my head to demonstrate that "not crashing" may not imply "runs
> acceptably"). Until the game is released and tests can be done by
> FX5200 owners on their own PCs you can't possibly say that you have a
> machine that you can play Doom3 on. And the alpha release doesn't
> count - much work has been done on the engine since then.
>
> Dan

I think you are forgetting that earlier in the week he was bragging about
pulling 3-5 fps and it being "great" or some drivel like that. I am sure
he would be happy playing Doom IV at 1 frame/ 2 minutes.