A question about sa for pc

Could you please tell me are there any markings on the map for tags to
spray.And if so what do they look like.
4 answers Last reply
More about question

    They're colors of the gang who's turf your on. There's no markings on the
    map, you have to find them. For a bonus, I assume.

    --
    Mark
    --

    "The Bhoy" <edward.doyle1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Could you please tell me are there any markings on the map for tags to
    > spray.And if so what do they look like.

    http://hem.bredband.net/708145/tags.html

    That has screenshots of every tag as well!

    Phil Hibbs

    The Bhoy wrote:

    > Could you please tell me are there any markings on the map for tags to
    > spray.And if so what do they look like.

    If you really need a map, and I suggest you probably do, you can get
    one and print it out from gamefaqs etc
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

    the map you want is
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_tags.png

    but the links don't always work apparently. Before I printed out the
    map I saved it to my hard drive and removed the purple from the
    numbers. It is a little painful but it means when you print it out you
    can mark each number off when you have it. Beware the tags around 4 5
    6 etc as they're pretty closely grouped and it's easy to mark off the
    wrong one.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    PhilHibbs wrote:

    > http://hem.bredband.net/708145/tags.html
    >
    > That has screenshots of every tag as well!
    >
    > Phil Hibbs

    oh yeah, i forgot about that one.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")