A question about sa for pc

Could you please tell me are there any markings on the map for tags to
spray.And if so what do they look like.

They're colors of the gang who's turf your on. There's no markings on the
map, you have to find them. For a bonus, I assume.

--
Mark
--

The Bhoy wrote:

> Could you please tell me are there any markings on the map for tags to
> spray.And if so what do they look like.

If you really need a map, and I suggest you probably do, you can get
one and print it out from gamefaqs etc
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

the map you want is
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_tags.png

but the links don't always work apparently. Before I printed out the
map I saved it to my hard drive and removed the purple from the
numbers. It is a little painful but it means when you print it out you
can mark each number off when you have it. Beware the tags around 4 5
6 etc as they're pretty closely grouped and it's easy to mark off the
wrong one.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

PhilHibbs wrote:

> http://hem.bredband.net/708145/tags.html
>
> That has screenshots of every tag as well!
>
> Phil Hibbs

oh yeah, i forgot about that one.