Just finished Far Cry : spoilers

I can't understand the negative press this game got. I loved every second
of it. I will admit that it's harder than most FPS out there, but that
makes finishing it all the more rewarding. I had a couple of quick
questions about the short ending though. Doyle mentions that this can't be
stopped, blah blah. I guess what I don't understand is how did Jack and Val
get roped into the whole thing? Why was Jack on the boat around the island?
And how is Val involved?

"Mr. Brian Allen" <blah@blah.com> wrote in message
> I can't understand the negative press this game got. I loved every second
> of it. I will admit that it's harder than most FPS out there, but that
> makes finishing it all the more rewarding. I had a couple of quick
> questions about the short ending though. Doyle mentions that this can't
be
> stopped, blah blah. I guess what I don't understand is how did Jack and
Val
> get roped into the whole thing? Why was Jack on the boat around the
island?
> And how is Val involved?

Didn't you watch the opening movie? Or the first few? It explains about
Jack, why Val picked his boat to get to the island, and what Val's
occupation is. :)

Dan

> Didn't you watch the opening movie? Or the first few? It explains about
> Jack, why Val picked his boat to get to the island, and what Val's
> occupation is. :)

Yeah, but I guess I just didn't catch it all playing through the first time.
I'll have to play it again.

> Didn't you watch the opening movie? Or the first few? It explains about
> Jack, why Val picked his boat to get to the island, and what Val's
> occupation is. :)

Maybe he played the warez version ripped of the movies?

> Maybe he played the warez version ripped of the movies?

No, I played the 10 dollar used Ebay version. Best 10 bucks I've spent in
awhile!

On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:40:35 -0400, "Mr. Brian Allen" <blah@blah.com>
wrote:

>I can't understand the negative press this game got. I loved every second
>of it. I will admit that it's harder than most FPS out there, but that
>makes finishing it all the more rewarding. I had a couple of quick
>questions about the short ending though. Doyle mentions that this can't be
>stopped, blah blah. I guess what I don't understand is how did Jack and Val
>get roped into the whole thing? Why was Jack on the boat around the island?
>And how is Val involved?

She an fbi agent, and she did a little survey on the case of jack and
it's military experience. so i guest is been set up hahaha!

that is how it's goes...

how did you get pass the end it's f!#G difficult just to get in the
middle of the doyle domain...