GeForce FX 5600SE driver

I have installed a GeForce FX 5600SE from it's CD under Windows 2000SP4 and
after I did all driver updates.
Now when I look under (translated) devices - sound video and games,
I get a driver "nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal)" with a yellow
exclamation.

under Properties:
location: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600SE
status: "this device cannot start (code 10)"

What to do?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os
1 answer Last reply
More about geforce 5600se driver

    If you updated drivers from Winupdate, dont, revert back to cd drivers and
    update from manu.site only

    "Linea Recta" <mccm.vos@abc.net> wrote in message
    > I have installed a GeForce FX 5600SE from it's CD under Windows 2000SP4
    and
    > after I did all driver updates.
    > Now when I look under (translated) devices - sound video and games,
    > I get a driver "nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal)" with a yellow
    > exclamation.
    >
    > under Properties:
    > location: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600SE
    > status: "this device cannot start (code 10)"
    >

    > What to do?
    >

    > --
    > regards,
    >
    > |\ /|