GeForce FX 5600SE driver

I have installed a GeForce FX 5600SE from it's CD under Windows 2000SP4 and
after I did all driver updates.
Now when I look under (translated) devices - sound video and games,
I get a driver "nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal)" with a yellow
exclamation.

under Properties:
location: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600SE
status: "this device cannot start (code 10)"

What to do?

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

If you updated drivers from Winupdate, dont, revert back to cd drivers and
update from manu.site only

"Linea Recta" <mccm.vos@abc.net> wrote in message
> I have installed a GeForce FX 5600SE from it's CD under Windows 2000SP4
and
> after I did all driver updates.
> Now when I look under (translated) devices - sound video and games,
> I get a driver "nVidia WDM Video Capture (universal)" with a yellow
> exclamation.
>
> under Properties:
> location: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5600SE
> status: "this device cannot start (code 10)"
>

> What to do?
>

> --
> regards,
>
> |\ /|