Cesar Vialpando mission music

Does someone know the funky track playing at the Cesar Vialpando
mission with the lowrider jumping? I extracted the Ogg-Files from the
sounds directory, but the file is only named bonus6 and the ogg-file
has no additional data.

strider

Carsten Weber proclaimed...

> Does someone know the funky track playing at the Cesar Vialpando
> mission with the lowrider jumping? I extracted the Ogg-Files from the
> sounds directory, but the file is only named bonus6 and the ogg-file
> has no additional data.

Sorry, don't know.

I would like to know what the music is for the 'steal the van with the
decks in' mission.

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

hentori@hotmail.com (Carsten Weber) wrote in news:dbfe6bda.0507040156.2fd8801
@posting.google.com:

> Does someone know the funky track playing at the Cesar Vialpando
> mission with the lowrider jumping? I extracted the Ogg-Files from the
> sounds directory, but the file is only named bonus6 and the ogg-file
> has no additional data.

I thought it was one of the tracks found on the radio stations...

Maybe it was Johnny Harris - Odyssey but that might have been the "steal the
van" mission. amazon has a sample of the songs from the game but they are
incorrectly labeled/mismatched.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00068NWQ0/

"Carsten Weber" <hentori@hotmail.com> wrote

> I extracted the Ogg-Files from the sounds directory

PC Version? How did u do this? Only found a tool for PS2.

"Marco Jautz" <ma_ja@t-online.de> wrote in message news:<dacfii$m89$1@online.de>...
> "Carsten Weber" <hentori@hotmail.com> wrote
>
> > I extracted the Ogg-Files from the sounds directory
>
> PC Version? How did u do this? Only found a tool for PS2.

Hi Marco,

i used a tool i found on www.gtainside.de (look at San andreas section tools)

The music playing was indeed odyssey from Johnny Harris.

Great game!

Yes, there are a couple of tracks that play during missions, and these
get ripped as "bonus" tracks, but the same track appears in a station
play list and is ripped separately. I have the same Russian music
extractor for the PC version.

Phil Hibbs.

"Carsten Weber" <hentori@hotmail.com> wrote

> Hi Marco,
>
> i used a tool i found on www.gtainside.de

Hi

This works. Thanks a lot.

Marco

On 4 Jul 2005 02:56:31 -0700, hentori@hotmail.com (Carsten Weber)
wrote:

>Does someone know the funky track playing at the Cesar Vialpando
>mission with the lowrider jumping? I extracted the Ogg-Files from the
>sounds directory, but the file is only named bonus6 and the ogg-file
>has no additional data.

Odyssey by Johnny Harris