Thunderbird and newsgroups

Is there a wat to mark all newsgroups as read upon exiting, like there
is in Outlook Express?
--
The Signa's

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.
"Last night fear knocked on my door, faith answered and no one was there"

Yes. Right-click on the group and choose "mark newsgroup read".

--
The Signa's

Stress is when you wake up screaming and realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.
"Last night fear knocked on my door, faith answered and no one was there"

Thanks. I was hoping there was a setting that I could check like in OE
that would to it automatically.