Bug in 56.72. stops roaming profiles from updating

I've discovered a bug in 56.72. It stops user's roaming profiles from
updating in XP when they log off.

Does anyone know how to report this bug to Nvidia. It needs fixing.
I've just spent several days figuring out that this driver was to
blame.

NO SPAM.

No Spam wrote:
> I've discovered a bug in 56.72. It stops user's roaming profiles from
> updating in XP when they log off.
>
> Does anyone know how to report this bug to Nvidia. It needs fixing.
> I've just spent several days figuring out that this driver was to
> blame.

It might be better to report it to Microsoft since it's a WHQL approved
driver. Add this MS list to you news reader and then post your problem in
one of the groups:

msnews.microsoft.com

Too_Much_Coffee ®

---