more delay for 6800 cards and a lower core clock 440?

sombody needs to be fired
I want back in the nvidia camp
meanwhile I am using 9800 pro and have ordered a ati x800 xt
why?
because you can find anywear to order a geforce 6800
and now delays?????????
arrrgggggggggggg
you ask me 3dfx has infected nvidia
you need to external power to power the card?
I smell junk already

--
killin@u.com
1 answer Last reply

    I am sick of the delays also. Every day they delay product release they are losing sales to ATI. I
    have been patient for a while now but I am not waiting indefinitely. Once I get a card I wont be
    buying another card for at least 2 more generations. And yes the ATI seems to be a more elegant
    solution. Im not buying a new power supply just for a graphics card. Im not sure if my 420wat cheapo
    PS can handle the NVidia...

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 15:27:19 -0400, "FatDaddy" <KillinU@worm.com> wrote:

    >sombody needs to be fired
    >I want back in the nvidia camp
    >meanwhile I am using 9800 pro and have ordered a ati x800 xt
    >why?
    >because you can find anywear to order a geforce 6800
    >and now delays?????????
    >arrrgggggggggggg
    >you ask me 3dfx has infected nvidia
    >you need to external power to power the card?
    >I smell junk already

Nvidia Core Power Graphics