[gta:sa] i can't do this jump!

bryan wrote:

> http://hem.bredband.net/708145/img.html?&Jump&61
>
> i read in a guide that you only have to land in the car park... i've tried
> going fast, slow, huge run-up, you name it, i've tried it but i still
> can't get it.

You just start from the far end of the pyramid and drive fast. Mind
you I can't recall if I ever got it awarded or not but I've done it
loads of times
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 21:19:14 +0000, Paul Heslop wrote:

> bryan wrote:
>>
>> http://hem.bredband.net/708145/img.html?&Jump&61
>>
>> i read in a guide that you only have to land in the car park... i've
>> tried going fast, slow, huge run-up, you name it, i've tried it but i
>> still can't get it.
>
> You just start from the far end of the pyramid and drive fast. Mind you I
> can't recall if I ever got it awarded or not but I've done it loads of
> times

cheers, paul. i'll give it another go later... <sigh>

Yeah, I got it when I landed on the roof in a Super GT with nitro, I
went from right back at the main road where the traffic lights are,
over the rough ground and down the channel. I can't remember exactly
where I hit the nitro, probably when I got into the channel.

Phil Hibbs.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:24:37 -0700, PhilHibbs wrote:

> Yeah, I got it when I landed on the roof in a Super GT with nitro, I went
> from right back at the main road where the traffic lights are, over the
> rough ground and down the channel. I can't remember exactly where I hit
> the nitro, probably when I got into the channel.

gah.

no wonder i couldn't do it...

In article <pan.2005.07.04.21.15.48.290262@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan>,
bryan <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote:

> http://hem.bredband.net/708145/img.html?&Jump&61
>
> i read in a guide that you only have to land in the car park... i've
> tried going fast, slow, huge run-up, you name it, i've tried it but i
> still can't get it.

Hi. This was the one I managed last. I landed in the car park repeatedly
but with no success. When I finally got it, I had completely cleared the
car park and landed on the roof behind it. It took an NRG, crouching, and
starting a long way back - up the opposite steps and across the road!

Gareth