Gelato

Does anyone know if nvidias gelato also works with Quadro 4 cards?

Thanks

Thanks, I read that, but did anyone actualy try, its not impossible that it
would work.

> Thanks, I read that, but did anyone actualy try, its not impossible that
it
> would work.

Reading the Gelato info it takes advantage of floating point handling in the
GPU for off CPU calculations. IIRC the FX range added the floating point
capabilities to the GPU - so the older Quadro 4 isn't supported due to no
floating point system.

Dan

I see, thanks!