PNY AGP gf fx5200--okay to run with fan unplugged?

Not overclocked. Too noisy. Case temp is 30 C idle, 32 C under load.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Bob J.

"Bob J." <RemoveThisPhrasejaku@w-link.net> wrote in <QUIuc.32044$n_6.30823
@attbi_s53>:

>Not overclocked. Too noisy. Case temp is 30 C idle, 32 C under load.
>Thoughts?
>
>Thanks,
>Bob J.

I would say.. Try it! Maybe it works..maybe not.. it's not the hottest
card...

"Bob J." <RemoveThisPhrasejaku@w-link.net> wrote in message
> Not overclocked. Too noisy. Case temp is 30 C idle, 32 C under load.
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob J.

I had an Inno3D FX5200 card with no fan at all.

Tal

TRENDING THREADS