A good print out map of tag locations

Do you know of any links to sites that have a good print out map of where
all the tags are.I tried the site www.bredband.net but when I went to print
it out it and it prints like half the map and not the full thing know what I
mean .So if you know where you can get the full map to print out it woud be
appreciated very much.

get the one at www.gamespot.com
just search for San Andreas or pick it from the list on the right side of
the screen and then click on cheats

Jebus Saves wrote:

> "The Bhoy" <edward.doyle1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > Do you know of any links to sites that have a good print out map of where
> > all the tags are.I tried the site www.bredband.net but when I went to
> > print it out it and it prints like half the map and not the full thing
> > know what I mean .So if you know where you can get the full map to print
> > out it woud be appreciated very much.
> >

> get the one at www.gamespot.com
> just search for San Andreas or pick it from the list on the right side of
> the screen and then click on cheats

Or you can look here for this and other maps
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

and as someone is bound to point out
http://hem.bredband.net/708145/tags.html

this one has screen shots of the tags if you click each one, but not
much good if you're printing it out :O)

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

The Bhoy <edward.doyle1@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Do you know of any links to sites that have a good print out map of where
> all the tags are.I tried the site www.bredband.net but when I went to
print
> it out it and it prints like half the map and not the full thing know what
> mean .So if you know where you can get the full map to print out it woud
be
> appreciated very much.

Insert the image into word or powerpoint document. Scale to fill the page
and then print. You should be able to do the same trick with any word
processor or page layout program.