sry, im kinda new to the community and i havent found the answers i was looking for, so im asking for help, if somone know what to do or can just post me the link for what i need plz.
I've received my new computer, all-new, and cant install windows on it, my parts are as follow:
- motherboard : ASUS rampage 3 extreme
- RAM : 12 G corsair dominator triple channel DDR3
- CPU : Intel core i7 950
- Graphiq card : 2x GeForce 480 super-clocked
- HDD : 1x SATA 6G velocirator WD, 2x barracuda 2 T
- OS : windows 7
- PSU : enermax 87+ 900 W
My problem is as follow:
- i put the installation cd in and start the installation, but when i get the page where u choose where to install i try to select my SATA 6G as operating system, then it take a while before something happens, then the only thing it does is that the HDD simply disapear from the list. I've tried to install on another drive but they say i simply cannot install on that drive. I've also tried to change some settings in the BIOS and download the lastest Marvell driver for SATA 6G from another computer and put them on a usb then load them before trying to install but same thing happen everytime. I'm not that good with computer as to install everything myself and i dont know what to do anymore.
take all HDD's out except for the one you want to install windows on.
try install with that one drive installed.
if successful then shut down and install other drives.
is this a bootleg copy of Windows or the actual MS software.?