which drivers_geforce4 MX 440

edu

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2004

which drivers works the best with geforce4 MX 440 on win XP sp1, now I have
44.03 but after hibernate or stand by I got a blue screen error, something
about display drivers, or my monitor won't to turn on at all so I have to
turn of the windows and restart?

thanx

edu wrote:

> which drivers works the best with geforce4 MX 440 on win XP sp1, now I have
> 44.03 but after hibernate or stand by I got a blue screen error, something
> about display drivers, or my monitor won't to turn on at all so I have to
> turn of the windows and restart?

Why not try the actual 56.72 package...

45.23 is recommended.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 21:17:52 +0200, "edu" <zdenko.REMOVE@zg.hinet.hr>
wrote:

>which drivers works the best with geforce4 MX 440 on win XP sp1, now I have
>44.03 but after hibernate or stand by I got a blue screen error, something
>about display drivers, or my monitor won't to turn on at all so I have to
>turn of the windows and restart?
>
>thanx

TRENDING THREADS