Geforce 3 Ti 200, Tom's Hardware 2003 VGA Charts

What card in the below referenced list is a Geforce 3 Ti 200 closest to
and/or approximately where would it place on the chart?

http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html
4 answers Last reply
More about geforce hardware 2003 charts

    "Don Lindbergh" <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message

    " What card in the below referenced list is a Geforce 3 Ti 200 closest to
    and/or approximately where would it place on the chart? "

    Why don't you read the older VGA Charts and compare them to the most recent
    one.

    Tom's VGA Charts
    April 18th 2002
    http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20020418/index.html

    VGA Charts Part I: High-End Systems
    December 20th 2002
    http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20021218/index.html

    VGA Charts Part II: Mainstream Systems
    January 20th 2003
    http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20030120/index.html

    VGA Charts Part III
    December 29th 2003
    http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/index.html

    roughly between the 9000pro and the 8500.
    poorer in D3D than the ATI but better in OpenGL.

    Don Lindbergh wrote:

    > What card in the below referenced list is a Geforce 3 Ti 200 closest to
    > and/or approximately where would it place on the chart?
    >
    > http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html

    I have a Hercules Ti-200. I have been thinking about upgrading but did
    not know how to compare this card to current cards.
    Try this link
    80 Video Cards of 1999-2003: 3D Benchmarking
    http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/over2003/?90188
    Turns out Ti-200 is comparable to a 5200.

    thanks mate, very useful. I have the Hercules Ti 200 also. Been using it
    for 2 years and it's great. I am not upgrading until I upgrade the mobo and
    cpu cuz now it's pretty cpu limited. It's fine for Colin Mcrae 4. Just
    slow in FS2004 and such.

    <markitstuff@ameritech.net> ???
    news:yAPzc.176$mz3.110@newssvr15.news.prodigy.com ???...
    > Don Lindbergh wrote:
    >
    > > What card in the below referenced list is a Geforce 3 Ti 200 closest to
    > > and/or approximately where would it place on the chart?
    > >
    > > http://www.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html
    > >

    > I have a Hercules Ti-200. I have been thinking about upgrading but did
    > not know how to compare this card to current cards.
    > Try this link
    > 80 Video Cards of 1999-2003: 3D Benchmarking
    > http://www.digit-life.com/articles2/over2003/?90188
    > Turns out Ti-200 is comparable to a 5200.

Nvidia Tom's Hardware VGA Geforce Graphics